RCI International Process Service and Investigations has successfully identified hidden assets across the globe, helping our clients recover millions of dollars owed from litigation or criminal actions. Our asset search investigators have been able to identify:
- Hidden bank and brokerage accounts held by subjects attempting to conceal their wealth. These accounts often hide a person’s most important and liquid assets. Similarly, we’ve also been to determine income sources for individuals attempting to obscure their earnings.
- We’ve also successfully uncovered financial fraud and transactions showing large transfers of money, thereby finding new accounts used to conceal wealth or assets from their rightful owners or creditors.
- We’ve conducted asset searches on thousands of subjects and identified the location of valuable real estate, property, motor vehicles, boats, and airplanes.
- RCI has deep experience working alongside attorneys to coordinate a client’s legal and investigative objectives, which often facilitates subpoenas to be served for financial records or other pertinent information.
- Our investigators also have supplementary capabilities that can make a critical difference. Our surveillance operatives can be deployed to physically track a subject’s movements, identify new assets in use, and monitor a subject’s activities that expose hidden monies or wealth.
- Our investigators are also trained to review financial reports and public documents, make discreet inquiries, and conduct appropriate interviews.
These asset searches have successfully helped our clients in the following efforts:
- Collection of Judgments and Awards
- Matrimonial Disputes
- Embezzlement Cases
- Bankruptcy Proceedings
- Subrogation of Claims
- Objections to Trusts and Estates
Our SIU has special access to real-time intelligence for locating
bank accounts, balances, investment accounts and other assets anywhere in the United States, Canada and Beyond.
Whether it be for state or federal civil judgment enforcement, child support, identification of accounts and other assets during a divorce, or pre-litigation identification of assets for possible recovery, we are the experienced firm you can trust to complete a thorough asset investigation, no matter what the scope.
RCI is a civil process service and private investigation firm with specific access to obtain detailed hidden asset searches in connection with judgment recovery or civil litigation. We are regularly asked to perform bank account searches, brokerage searches, and other financial workups to reveal information that is not ordinarily available to the public. We also have a network of certified financial fraud investigators and forensic specialists that can assist companies of any size with a fraud or embezzlement investigation.
Special Requests and Due Diligence – We also receive special requests for asset searches that are outside of our packages or flat rate pricing, and may require us to identify property in foreign countries, conduct surveillance, etc. For requests such as those and all other special requests please contact us so that we can discuss your case in detail.
- To obtain Bank Account or Brokerage Account (Liquid Asset) information so that a civil judgment or child support judgment can be enforced by levy.
- To identify property that can have a lien placed against it in order to satisfy a judgment.
- To aid in determining whether or not to proceed with a lawsuit
- Identifying all non-exempt assets that can be used to satisfy a judgment (vehicles, watercraft, aircraft, etc)
- Identifying and confirming all declared assets in a divorce or bankruptcy
- Identifying and establishing admissible evidence that can later be used in a fraudulent action suit
- And much more
“We Locate What You Can’t!”
The experienced asset investigators at RCI International Process Service and Investigations know where to look and how to look for hidden assets. Unlike a routine records search, true hidden asset investigations take time and careful documentation. Our asset investigations are utilized in high profile cases and lower court cases alike and can be used to enforce bank levy’s, the placement of liens, and other judgment enforcement actions
Hidden bank account investigations work by uncovering exactly what collectible liquid assets someone has at the time of the investigation. Whether you’re investigating a business or individual, our dedicated research team will conduct source enquiries where necessary, and employ a range of techniques to bring the investigation to a conclusion. Our research specialists will use techniques generally not available to the general public to search for your subjects private checking and savings accounts. RCI will locate all open bank accounts associated with Subject’s name and Social Security Number or FEIN and return the bank(s) name, address, phone number and account type. Account numbers in some instances may be returned. The information provided is for fact finding only and is not admissible in court. Your attorney may subpoena or garnish all bank records (directly) from the bank once account(s) have been identified.
In compliance with the federal legislation, all information developed in the course of these searches is obtained in a legal, ethical, honest and professional manner.
RCI International Process Service and Investigations operates in full compliance with Fair Credit Reporting Act, Fair Debt Collection Practices Act and the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act regarding all privacy laws.
Our team of research specialists will get you results!
We guarantee our information to be current and accurate!
|PERSONAL or BUSINESS BANK ACCOUNT SEARCH|
|NO LOCATE NO FEE||$00.00|
|POSITIVE LOCATE FEE – Nationwide Searches Available – 85% Success Rate [FLAT RATE]||$495.00|
Includes all Level One and Level Two searches
Statewide research for financial institution affiliations, all accounts included.
Bank Account estimated balance(s).
Comprehensive search for stocks, bonds and mutual funds.
Brokerage accounts estimated value(s).
Nationwide Asset Search Included.
Reverse search asset scan for concealed assets.
Includes search for assets held by spouses, family members, business associates, or AKA’s (Up to two Level 2 searches).
Additional confidential sources.
Ask for quote for Offshore Banks (not included).